Adult Representative Payee Services

Service provides financial management of SSA/SSI funds for adults who have been determined by the Social Security Administration as being incapable of managing their own benefits.

For more information

Contact Ashe County Department of Social Services at 336-846-5719 for a social worker to set up an assessment.